- 1 jar oil-free marinara sauce
- 1 box 100% whole grain lasagna noodles
- 2- handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1- onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed and mashed
- 2 TBS nutritional yeast
- 1 cup mixed veggies of choice
- Sauté the onion, garlic, spinach and other veggies for a few minutes in vegetable broth
- Prepare serving dish. pour a little of the marinara in the dish. place 3 lasagna noodles on top.
- Mix the sautéed veggies with the mashed cannellini beans. (by hand or in food processor)
- Place 1/2 mixture on top of the noodles, cover with sauce.
- Place 3 more noodles on top, finish layering the veggie mixture, top with sauce and sprinkle the Nutritional yeast
- Bake 350, for 35-45 minutes.