Clinical Trials have shown 100% Natural BergaMet MEGA+O Offers Numerous Health Benefits
BergaMet MEGA+O may assist in:
- Lowering LDL Cholesterol Levels
- Raising HDL Cholesterol Levels
- Lowering Blood Pressure Levels
- Lowering Blood Sugar Levels Levels
- Improving Healthy Arteries
- Improving Insulin Resistance
- Improving Liver Function
- Improving Lipid Function
- Decreasing Abdominal Fat
- Acting as an Effective Anti-Inflammatory
- The Effects of Metabolic Syndrome
Bergamot differs from other citrus fruits not only because of the composition of it’s antioxidant polyphenols, but because of their particularly high content. Two Bergamot polyphenols, bruteridin and melitidin, are very potent antioxidants that protect against free radical damage throughout the body, including the all- important vascular endothelium.
The condition and function of the endothelium—the thin layer of cells lining the blood vessels—is perhaps the most important determinant of cardiovascular health as it is intimately involved in vasoconstriction/dilation and thus blood pressure, inflammation, blood clotting, and the formation of new blood vessels.
Polyphenol-rich bergamot extract has been demonstrated to counter oxidative stress and suppress inflammation in endothelial cells, inhibit plaque formation, and improve arterial responsiveness.
Numerous Clinical Trials of BergaMet Have Shown to have Positive Effects on Cholesterol, Blood Sugar, Arterial Health, Abdominal Fat, and Fatty Liver — the Primary Factors that Impact Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Health
Extensive clinical trials have been conducted by the University of Rome to prove the effectiveness of this wonderful bergamot extract. A double blind placebo clinical trial conducted at the Department of Cardiology of the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” and at the Vascular Medicine and Artherosclerosis Unit Cardiology, Villa Salus Medical Center, Marinella on 238 patients produced the following data:
- Bergamot could be an effective nutraceutical approach to prevent artherosclerosos (the hardening and narrowing of arteries) in patients
- Bergamot lowered plasma cholesterol and lipids in patients, in a range of potency comparable with currently used hypolipidemic drugs such as statins.
- Bergamot reduced blood glucose thus offering an alternative approach to control the pre-diabetic states in patients with metabolic syndrome.
- Bergamot efficiently lowered Total Cholesterol and LDL (bad cholesterol), without inducing any side effects.
BergaMet MEGA+O Ingredients
- Citrus Bergamot Extract (BPF 40%) 600mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100mg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 50mg
- Olive leaf extract (20% Oleuropein) 100mg
60 tablets per bottle | 2 tablets per day before main meals
Citrus Bergamot Fruit
Citrus Bergamot Polyphenolic Extract BPF. The extract from the Citrus Bergamot fruit endemic to the Calabrian region of southern Italy. Only BergaMet has been able to extract over 47% bergamot polyphenolic fraction (BPF) with our patented process. The region yields the most potent and effective citrus bergamot extract anywhere in the world.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, meaning that your body doesn’t store it. You have to get what you need from food, including citrus fruits. You need vitamin C for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. It helps the body make collagen, an important protein used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels.
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)
Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. Usually, a well-balanced diet provides normal blood levels of magnesium.
Olive Leaf Extract (20% Oleuropein)
Oleuropein is a polyphenol extracted from the leaves, bark, root, and fruit of the olive tree. The benefits of oleuropein, olive leaf, and olive oil showed consistently showed a lower occurrence of heart disease. Olive leaf extracts have also been known to lower blood pressure. Scientists discovered, in an international study, that olive leaf extract contained twice the antioxidants of green tea extract and 400 percent higher than Vitamin C. Because of its remarkable antioxidant properties, oleuropein protects the body from free radicals.